HOW I DISCOVERED MY PASSION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY ? as a '' BEGINNER''

I always wondered about the source of the great pictures I see on the internet and everytime I see  a cool picture on the internet or wherever
 I try to analyse how the photographer could captioned it , so I tried to find out if I really
tend to get into the world of photography , and the answer was YES , and since that day I tried all my
best to boost my imaginative skills and improve them by practicing and Fortunately I could translate
what I think of to reality by this hobbie so here are my first pictures I captioned and truly helped me
to keep going on my way
.

 1- My cousin told me to take him a picture jumping :




















2- I tried to caption a streetart tag while I was rolling out 

street art




















3- while I was skateboarding , I could captioned a men watching the traffic : 

























4- I successfully took these guys a picture going on a triple wheels bike : 

























5- As I beginner I find that in this picture I could use my humble sense of imagination when I tried to shot my little souvenirs brought by my brother from France :

























so finally I hope you enjoyed my humble experience about photography and something you should always remember : never stop looking for your passsion


My instagram : its_me_zakaria

Commentaires